You can trust our selection for Sushi Knifes Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 56147 reviews for Sushi Knifes and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Sushi Knifes where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Sushi Knifes.
Comparison Chart for Best Sushi Knifes
No one wants to purchase something that isn’t worth the investment. The Internet is a great place to find products, but you never know what the reviews are going to say. For those looking for the Best Sushi Knifes, we’ve researched 56147 of reviews of them for this article. We’ve gone out of our way to find and review the best and most reliable brands and models on the market. With these reviews, you can be sure that you’ll make a smart decision when selecting your next Sushi Knifes. So keep reading. There’s a lot of good info in here.
|1||Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|3||Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|4||DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife - 10.5" - Shadow Black Series - Black Titanium Nitride Coated - High Carbon - 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath - NSF Certified||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|5||FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|6||Sashimi Sushi Knife- Nego Yanagiba Knife 8.5 Inch Sharp Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi||9||Check On Amazon|
|7||Sashimi Knife, Sushi Knife Japanese||9||Check On Amazon|
|8||Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|9||Kitchen + Home Non Stick Sushi Knife - The Original 8 inch Stainless Steel Non Stick Multipurpose Chef Knife||8.4||Check On Amazon|
|10||KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel - Wenge Wood Handle - with Case||8.2||Check On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick...
- Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath, Black
- Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle
- DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife 10.5" Shadow Black Series Black Titanium Nitride Coated High Carbon 7CR17MOV-X...
- FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife, 3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for...
- Sashimi Sushi Knife- Nego Yanagiba Knife 8.5 Inch Sharp Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting...
- Sashimi Knife,Sushi Knife Japanese,imarku 10 inch Professional Single Bevel Sushi Knives for Fish Filleting,Slicing,5cr15mov...
- Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing Very Sharp...
- Kitchen + Home Non Stick Sushi Knife The Original 8 inch Stainless Steel Non Stick Multipurpose Chef Knife...
- KYOKU Samurai Series 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives Superior Japanese Steel Wenge...
1. Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick
- Chefs, especially those specializing in raw proteins, sing praises of the Yanagiba as a blade unmatched in its ability to slice and cut raw meats, specifically fish; regarded as quintessential sushi knife.
- Dual Core blade is comprised of 71 layers of two alternating, premium-quality stainless steels; thicker blade stock gives knife heft and rigidity to enable it to glide through cuts with ease and grace.
- Handle is PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water-resistant finish ideal for use in kitchen environments; low-maintenance and easy to clean.
- Shun Dual Core 10.
- A worthwhile investment, the Shun Dual Core Yanagiba makes an ideal gift for, aspiring cooks, graduates, professional chefs, and sushi lovers in general.
2. Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath
- CULINA QUALITY – Razor-sharp, high-quality Sushi Knife features an 8-inch long blade (1-3/4 Inch width) and black protective sheath.
- Finely-crafted Knife with elegant black finish features the highest quality carbon steel construction for durability and sharpness.
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort, balance and a firm grip to ensure safe use.
- Food-grade, nonstick coating ensures effortless cutting and separation of sushi rolls and sashimi, along with meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
3. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
4. DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife – 10.5″ – Shadow Black Series – Black Titanium Nitride Coated – High Carbon – 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath – NSF Certified
- Menacing Design, Exceptional Craftsmanship: Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out from the pack.
- Astonishing Performance: A ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished by expert bladesmiths to 15° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Striking angles, Life-Long Durability: A midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- Dalstrong Shadow Black Series Power: Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC which allows for extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
5. FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife
- 100% from Japan’s High Quality Steel – FAMCUTE series uses 9CR18MOV.
- Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives.
- Full of Natural Handles – Is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user.
- Weight/Balance- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet.
- FAMCUTE’s PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products.
6. Sashimi Sushi Knife- Nego Yanagiba Knife 8.5 Inch Sharp Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi
- Professional Sashimi Sushi Knife: Classical Japanese-style sushi knife is great for filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls.
- Superior Razor Sharp Blade: This Carving knife is made of German High Carbon Stainless Steel, ensure maximum sharpness and edge retention that allows you to fillet a whole fish with no pressure.
- Non-slip Ergonomics Handle: Protective bolster and full tang design reinforce non-slip handle offer a secure and comfortable grip, making your cutting much safer and easier.
- Multipurpose Sahimi Knife: Handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruit, vegetables and meat.
- Present Package & One Year Promise: Free refund or replacement during the promise period.
7. Sashimi Knife, Sushi Knife Japanese
- Perfect Slicing Sashimi Sushi Knife】- The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15°single side.
- High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade】- This 10 inch sharp sushi knives is Manufactured with High Carbon Stainless Steel 5cr15mov, at HRC 56-58 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle】 – The Ergonomic Handle of this single-edged sashimi knife has perfect grip and great balance, so you don’t need to spend too much energy while slicling, very comfortable to hold.
- Wonderful Gift】- Busy sushi chefs will be fascinated love this japanese Sushi Knife for its highly quality.
- Easy Maintenance】- The sushi knife is easy and fast to clean.
8. Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch – Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi
- FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS.
- WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS.
- GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF.
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK.
9. Kitchen + Home Non Stick Sushi Knife – The Original 8 inch Stainless Steel Non Stick Multipurpose Chef Knife
- DESIGN – Our 13” nonstick multipurpose chef knife is crafted with high quality surgical stainless steel that delivers flexibility and precise cuts with minimal effort.
- NONSTICK – The entire metal blade is coated in PFOA free, nonstick, food grade “Teflon” coating.
- VERSATILE – Our razor sharp, stick-proof stainless steel blade is perfect for portioning and cutting delicate food such as raw fish, and slicing sushi rolls without tearing or crushing.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Get the same results that expensive professional level cutlery provides, but at a fraction of the cost.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Stop shopping around for fancy alternatives that won’t cut any better and put our knife to the test with a risk free 30 day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.
10. KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case
- SUPERIOR STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.
- WELL-BALANCED – With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE – The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Sushi Knifes Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sushi Knifes stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sushi Knifes in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sushi Knifes for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sushi Knifes Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sushi Knifes in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sushi Knifes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sushi Knifes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sushi Knifes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sushi Knifes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sushi Knifes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sushi Knifes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sushi Knifes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sushi Knifes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sushi Knifes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.