Our team studied on 46138 reviews available online for Pellet Stove Vacuum, chose the finest ones and prepared Pellet Stove Vacuum Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Pellet Stove Vacuum from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Pellet Stove Vacuum from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Pellet Stove Vacuum
Our team scanned 46138 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Pellet Stove Vacuum in this article.
|1||PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon All-In-One Ash and Shop Vacuum/Blower with 10' Hose||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|3||WORKPRO 5.2 Gallon Ash Vacuum||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|4||Vacmaster - Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp (EATC608S)||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|5||Pellethead Ash Vacuum Pro for Fireplaces||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|6||Stanley Ash Vacuum 4Gallon 4HP SL-18184||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|7||Ash Vacuum Cleaner 5 Gallon with Wheeled Base||9||Check On Amazon|
|8||Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|9||Porter-Cable 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum||8.4||Check On Amazon|
|10||PowerSmith PAAC302 Ash Vacuum Deep Cleaning Kit with Crevice Tool||8.2||Check On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon All-In-One Ash and Shop Vacuum/Blower with 10' Hose, Brush Nozzle, Pellet...
- PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
- WORKPRO 5.2 Gallon Ash Vacuum, 5.5 Peak Horsepower Ash Vac Cleaner with HEPA Filter, Hose and Accessories...
- Vacmaster Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp EATC608S
- Pellethead Ash Vacuum Pro for Fireplaces, Pellet Stoves, Grills, Pizza Ovens, Fire Pits
- Stanley Ash Vacuum 4Gallon 4HP SL-18184, 4 Gallon, Black & Yellow
- Ash Vacuum Cleaner 5 Gallon with Wheeled Base, 1200W Powerful Suction Ash Vacuum, 96" Power Cord, Portable...
- Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Porter-Cable 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum, 4 Peak HP Ash Vac with Powerful Suction for Fireplaces, Wood Burning...
- PowerSmith PAAC302 Ash Vacuum Deep Cleaning Kit with Crevice Tool, Brush Nozzle, Pellet Stove Hose, Adapter...
1. PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon All-In-One Ash and Shop Vacuum/Blower with 10′ Hose
- Cleans warm and cool Ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and BBQ grills
- Washable and replaceable heat-resistant filter traps the finest dust and Ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister with 4 gallon Ash capacity
- Quiet (79 dB) and powerful 10 amp motor
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a blower
- The PAVC102 Ash Vacuum Kit provides all the accessories you need at a lower cost than if you purchased a hose and extra filter separately!.
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproduction Harm
2. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills.
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter.
3. WORKPRO 5.2 Gallon Ash Vacuum
- High Efficiency: 5.
- Further Cleanup: With over 10 ft.
- Easy to Clean: Washable and replaceable fine dust cartridge filter raps the finest dust and ash, resists clogging and easy to clean.
- Accessories Included: 1-1/4 In. x 4.2 ft. Metal Hose, Metal Nozzle, 2 piece Cartridge Filter
- Design and Applications: Non-stick HEPA media filter that prevents ash from passing into exhaust air stream.
4. Vacmaster – Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp (EATC608S)
- 8 Amp motor for maximum suction power
- Ultra-quiet operation provide comfort on ears
- Casters on wheel base and large carry handle for portability
- On-board accessory and hose storage for complete organization
- LED work light for increased visibility
5. Pellethead Ash Vacuum Pro for Fireplaces
- For Use With Warm & Cool Ash – Includes Brush Attachment, Fine Ash Attachment, Fireplace Attachment, Owners Manual.
- Dual HEPA Filters – Washable & Heat Resistant
- Powerful Motor – 10Amp Motor, Quite Operation (78dB)
- 5 Gallon Canister, 7 Foot Metal Hose, 10 Foot Power Cord Standard
- 5 Year Industry Leading Warranty – The Only Ash Vacuum Designed by Pellet Stove Techs, 27+ Yrs in Business, Over 10,000 Stoves Serviced.
6. Stanley Ash Vacuum 4Gallon 4HP SL-18184
- STRONG SUCTION & HIGH PERFORMANCE】The ash vacuum cleaner operating at 4 Peak HP provides substantial suction power for cleaning quickly; compact and portable 4 gallon capticity metal tank provide excellent performance in any fireplaces or stoves.
- HIGH-QUALIFIED & SAFETY & CONVENIENT】The ash vacuum tank was equipped by durable metal with spray-paint craft, the aluminum extension wand and metal hose which makes it heat-resistant.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS】Benefit from its portable and compact designed, the ash vacuum cleaner is ideal for vacuuming cold ashes and fire dust material from fireplaces, wood/coal-fired ovens, ashtrays, fire pits and barbecues grills.
- DOUBLE FILTRATION】The cartridge filter and pre-filter avoid particles or dust into the motor, and protect the motor from being damaged.
- WHAT YOU GET】Stanley SL-18184 4 gallon 4 peak HP ash vacuum cleaner x 1, hose x 1, aluminum extension wand x 1, cartridge filter x 1, users manual x 1, 1 year limited warranty.
7. Ash Vacuum Cleaner 5 Gallon with Wheeled Base
- 1200W Powerful Suction] This ash vacuum has 1200w power to provide powerful suction for quick cleaning for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills.
- 360°Casters Multi-use Vacuum] 360°casters, easy to carry this powerful vacuum anywhere.
- Durable Meterial] The robust metal body is very solid and the inside of the ash tube is made of metal, Metal tube of ash vacuum is resistant.
- Upgrade filter] For the upgraded ash vacuum cleaner, On the basis of the original two-layer filter screen, an additional layer of flame retardant nonwoven mesh cover is added to make the filtration more thorough.
- Easy&Convenient to use] Our ash vacuum is made of metal, can hold cold ash.
8. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Versatile: designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills.
- Easy to clean: reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- DUAL FILTRATION: Pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful: 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power. Cord Length (feet.) 8.5.Voltage:120 V
9. Porter-Cable 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum
- STRONG SUCTION & HIGH PERFORMANCE 】 4 peak horsepower motor provides powerful suction for quickly cleaning.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ASH CLEANING】 4-gallon, 4 peak horsepower ash vacuum is the ideal tool for cleaning up ash.
- SAFETY & FRIENDLY & CONVENIENT】 The machine is safer to use when dealing with ash.
- EASY TO CLEAN】 Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean.
- WHAT YOU GET】 1 x Porter-Cable PCX18184 Ash Vacuum, 1 x Flame Retardant Hose, 1 x Pre-filter, 1 x Cartridge Filter, 1 x Aluminum Extension Wand, 1 x 3-Years Limited Warranty.
10. PowerSmith PAAC302 Ash Vacuum Deep Cleaning Kit with Crevice Tool
- Cleans tight spaces, troughs, seams and pockets in Pellet Stoves, Wood Stoves, Fireplaces and BBQ Grills.
- Fits 1-1/4 inch Vacuum Attachments
- Includes: Crevice Tool, Brush Nozzle, Pellet Stove Hose, Adaptor and Storage Bag
- Compatible with PowerSmith Ash Vacuum PAVC101 and PAVC102
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproduction Harm
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pellet Stove Vacuum currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pellet Stove Vacuum based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pellet Stove Vacuum before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pellet Stove Vacuum they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pellet Stove Vacuum, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pellet Stove Vacuum before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pellet Stove Vacuum will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pellet Stove Vacuum if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pellet Stove Vacuum on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.