Our team studied on 64101 reviews available online for Kodak Easyshare Camera, chose the finest ones and prepared Kodak Easyshare Camera Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Kodak Easyshare Camera from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Kodak Easyshare Camera from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Kodak Easyshare Camera
No one wants to purchase something that isn’t worth the investment. The Internet is a great place to find products, but you never know what the reviews are going to say. For those looking for the Best Kodak Easyshare Camera, we’ve researched 64101 of reviews of them for this article. We’ve gone out of our way to find and review the best and most reliable brands and models on the market. With these reviews, you can be sure that you’ll make a smart decision when selecting your next Kodak Easyshare Camera. So keep reading. There’s a lot of good info in here.
|1||Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|2||Kodak Easyshare V1003 10 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Slate Gray)||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|3||Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Black)||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|4||Kodak EasyShare C180 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD - Red||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|5||Kodak EasyShare Z950 12 MP Digital Camera (Black) with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD||9||Check On Amazon|
|6||Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||9||Check On Amazon|
|7||Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red)||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|8||Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ252-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 25X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD (Red)||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|9||Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|10||Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD (Black)||8.2||Check On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom Silver
- Kodak Easyshare V1003 10 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom Slate Gray
- Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen...
- Kodak EasyShare C180 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD Red
- Kodak EasyShare Z950 12 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD...
- Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen...
- Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ252-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 25X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD Red
- Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD Black
1. Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)
- 9.2-megapixel resolution for stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inches
- 3x optical zoom lens, 5x digital zoom; HD still capture and VGA video
- 2.4-inch indoor/outdoor color LCD
- Blur reduction, multiple scene, color and shooting modes
- Compatible with SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
2. Kodak Easyshare V1003 10 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Slate Gray)
- 10-megapixel image sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
- 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch LCD display
- Captures VGA video (640 x 480) at 30 frames per second; MPEG-4 compression
- Includes Kodak EasyShare Software, which includes photo card templates
- Stores images on SD memory cards (includes 30MB interal memory); powered by lithium-ion battery (battery and cord for in-camera charging included).
3. Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7″ LCD Screen (Black)
- 4X Optical Zoom
- 27mm Wide Angle;Compatible with PC or Mac
- 16 Megapixels;Compatible with PC or Mac.
- 2.7″ LCD Screen
- 720p HD Video
4. Kodak EasyShare C180 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD – Red
- 10.2-megapixel resolution for stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inches
- Kodak AF 3x optical aspheric zoom lens (35 mm equivalent: 32 – 96 mm)
- Capture beautiful HD pictures in 16:9 format; view in high definition on an HDTV or other HD device
- 2.4-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blur Reduction features
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
5. Kodak EasyShare Z950 12 MP Digital Camera (Black) with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
- 12-megapixel resolution
- 10x optical zoom
- Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings
- 3-inch LCD screen
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
6. Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 14 megapixels for high-quality pictures
- 5x optical zoom
- 3 in. bright LCD
- One-button upload to e-mail, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook, ORKUT, and FLICKR sites
- Kodak’s Smart Capture feature
7. Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7″ LCD Screen (Red)
- Powerful 16.
- 28mm wide angle lens lets you step up to a bigger frame and fit more of your subject in without having to step back.
- Panning shot mode allows you to capture clear subject when it is in motion and loads of other scene modes providing you the best setting and exposure to capture great pictures in any circumstances.
- Face detection and auto exposure detects facial features and enhances it for true subject highlighting.
- Use Red-eye removal to instantly touch up portraits.
- The FZ53 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ53 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
- Digital zoom: 6.0 multiplier_x
- Max focal length: 140.0 millimeters; Optical zoom: 5.0 multiplier_x; Video capture resolution: 720p
- See spec sheet link lower on detail page for additional specifications
8. Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ252-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 25X Optical Zoom and 3″ LCD (Red)
- Nobody like to hold a pose…and with 720P HD video they don’t have to.
- You can capture the action without having to get in on the action.
- 16 megapixels lets you capture life-like clarity in your images without losing quality as you alter them later on.
- At 24mm, the lens is wide open…and so are the possibilities.
- When you’re all shook up, we’ve got your back.
- The az252 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The az252 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
9. Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Includes – Digital Camera, Camera Battery CRV3, USB cables, Lens cap and Neck strap,Guide Software, Custom camera insert and Printer Docks.
- 8 Megapixel Resolution – HD 720p at 30 fps videos, VGA video 640?480 at 30 fps with sound
- Built-in 32MB – We recommend purchasing a 4GB SD or SDHC Memory Card for practical usage
- All glass 12x Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon Optical Zoom Lens (36-432 mm)
- Optical image stabilization captures sharp, steady shots when shooting at long zoom ranges
10. Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3″ LCD (Black)
- You’ll get well defined, detailed images thanks to the AZ401’s 16 million pixels.
- With a 24mm wide angle lens, there’s no sacrificing what you want in the frame.
- The optical image stabilization will iron out any small movements as you’re focused on getting your shot, so you never have to be afraid to go for what you want.
- Whether you’re in the moment, or modifying your work at a later time, the bright, 3” LCD screen ensures that you end up with just what you’re looking for.
- Capture everything in your peripherals with the 180 Degree Panorama feature
- The az401 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The az401 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
Kodak Easyshare Camera Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kodak Easyshare Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kodak Easyshare Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kodak Easyshare Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kodak Easyshare Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kodak Easyshare Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kodak Easyshare Camera currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kodak Easyshare Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kodak Easyshare Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kodak Easyshare Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kodak Easyshare Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kodak Easyshare Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kodak Easyshare Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kodak Easyshare Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kodak Easyshare Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.